I'm reminded of this from Jim Delisle's Once Upon a Mind . . .
- Intensity of thought: Her mind is always whirring."
- Intensity of purpose: "Once he makes up his mind to do something, he's not satisfied until it's accomplished."
- Intensity of emotion: "She internalizes everyone anyone says about her."
- Intensity of spirit: "He's always looking out for someone less fortunate who needs help."
- Intensity of soul: "She asks questions that philosophers have asked for centuries and gets upset when we can't give her definitive answers to them."